This class is online and takes place over Zoom. You will be sent the Zoom login info 48-24 hours prior to class.
In this class you will also learn:
- How to source wool roving for a good price
- How to graft ends together by needle felting
- How to care for the wool, and use felting to prevent it from fuzzing too much
The yarn provided in the kit is enough wool roving to make a blanket approximately 30x50 inches in size with a lot of stretch.
Choose from 10 colors of wool. You must register at least two weeks in advance to secure your color choice. A kit will be mailed to you including:
- 4 pounds merino wool roving
- Felting needle for joining wool
- Printed instructions
- link to recorded video class
Cara Corey is a knit and crochet pattern designer and owner of Cara Corey Designs. Located in Minnesota, She specializes in simple, modern designs using oversized yarns and unorthodox materials. You can find her handmade home goods and cool-weather accessories on her website.