Blockprint images can also be used on T-shirts, grift wrap, and more!
This class will be held via Zoom online. A link to the class will be sent to you 2-3 days before class.
- linocut carving tools set
- 3x4” Speedy Carve rubber block
- 3 ink pads, good for both fabric and paper (red, green, blue)
- 4 blank A2 cards (4-1/4 x 5-1/2” folded) and envelopes
- small canvas or cotton drawstring bag
- canvas zip pouch
- large-eye needle
- linen thread or embroidery thread
Additional items to gather:
- six sheets of 8-1/2 x 11” white bond paper
- scrap paper
About your instructor:
Elaine G. Chu has taught students of all ages in-person and online. Her work has been featured in "Greencraft" and "Somerset Studio" magazines as well as "1000 Artists’ Books." She co-authored "Wood Paper Scissors," a how-to crafts book. To view more art, go to EGChuHandcrafted.etsy.com and Instagram: @egchu1
What her students have said: "Elaine is a fantastic instructor. Her instructions are clear and easy to follow. Her demonstrations were wonderful. She is encouraging."